Thursday, October 13, 2016

SEC Picks Week 7

Time for my awful picks! How many am I down at this point? Who is keeping track? Oh that would be me. I went 1-1 last week, but lost 2 units because MS State. Oh well that's down 14 units now. Let's keep the misery train rolling! I'm not stopping until I figure this out or you make a bunch of money picking against me. Either way!

STRAIGHT UP PICKS:

Mississippi State v. BYU - BYU
Vanderbilt v. Georgia - GEORGIA
Alabama v. Tennessee - ALABAMA
Mizzou v. Florida - FLORIDA
Ole Miss v. Arkansas - OLE MISS
Southern Miss v. LSU - LSU

BETTING PICKS: (Units next to pick)

Mississippi State v. BYU -7: BYU (1 UNIT) Here's the thing, BYU is at home for this one, and Mississippi State is AWFUL defensively and at the QB position, and basically catching the ball. They can run, and that's about it. If you sell out to stop it, which BYU should, they will win the game easily.

Vanderbilt v. Georgia -14: GEORGIA (1 UNIT) Georgia is not great offensively right now, but they've done a great job against Vandy at home over the last 3 meetings, winning games in the 40s. Vanderbilt is averaging about 9 points against anybody in the power 5. Can Georgia put up 24? I think they can.

Mizzou v. Florida -13.5: FLORIDA (2 UNITS) Florida gets their QB back and they look like an entirely different offense with him in the game. Also, they are rested for a week off and did nothing but gameplan for Missouri since the LSU game was cancelled. It's in the swamp and it gets ugly fast.

Alabama v. Tennessee +12.5: TENNESSEE (2 UNITS) This game traditionally has been close, and Tennessee hasn't been railroaded by anybody. Alabama is phenomenal, but it's a rival game against a team that they only beat 19-14 last year in Tuscaloosa, the year Alabama won it all. I see this one getting tight late.

Ole Miss v. Arkansas O/U 67.5: OVER 67.5 (3 UNITS) Both these teams can score and both these teams can go fast to do it. I would expect at least 10 TDs total in this game if not more. I'll take the over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment