Thursday, October 20, 2016

SEC Picks Week 8

Hey I lost another 4 units last week because Tennessee crapped the bed and because Arkansas and Ole Miss decided to not score enough. Oh and Georgia lost to Vandy as a 14 point favorite. At least Florida covered. 1-3-1 on the week, and that's bad. But I'll never stop because despite my inept SEC year, I don't think anybody is doing a lot better picking this hamfisted mess of a conference against the spread.

Straight up Picks:

UMASS v. South Carolina - SOUTH CAROLINA
Texas A&M v. Alabama - ALABAMA
Middle Tennessee v. Missouri - MISSOURI
Arkansas v. Auburn - AUBURN
MS State v. Kentucky - KENTUCKY
Tennessee State v. Vandy - VANDY
Ole Miss v. LSU - LSU

Betting Picks:

Texas A&M v. Alabama -18: I'll take ALABAMA -18 (1 Unit). I said early on that A&M would be the only team to give Alabama a run for their money. They might, but the way Alabama is playing right now, I'm not going against the Tide anymore on the spread.

Middle Tennessee v. Missouri -6.5: I'll take MISSOURI -6.5 (3 Units). Middle Tennessee isn't a good team, and Missouri absolutely has to have this win to get bowl eligible. It's a must win and I think the Tigers will treat it that way.

Arkansas v. Auburn -9.5: OK this if your chance AUBURN -9.5 (1 Unit) I'm finally taking you to win something. I've been burned enough and I'm jumping on the train. Don't screw it up.

MS State v. Kentucky +3: I'm taking KENTUCKY +3 (2 Units) simply because I think MS State might be the worst offensive team I've seen in the SEC West in forever.

LONG SHOT FLYER PICK:

If you're not on the Auburn train, ARKANSAS +275 is a good way to make some money if you expect them to fall over. If you don't, take my bet above on Auburn -9.5 and let the chips fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment