Friday, November 11, 2016

SEC Picks Week 11

I'll cut to the chase. I went even up on units last week so this week I only have two picks. I won't bother wasting your time on all the other games because here are the two that matter:

BETTING PICKS:

South Carolina v. Florida -11: I'll take FLORDIA -11 (3 units) South Carolina is coming off a high of winning against a bad Tennessee team with massive injuries and no direction. They are about to head into the Swamp where they won in 2014 in OT. Florida remembers that. They also remember they HAVE to win this game to win the East. And their defense will deliver because South Carolina's offense is awful.

LSU v. Arkansas +7: I'll take ARKANSAS +7 (5 units) Again, like last week against Florida, I have no idea why Arkansas keeps getting ZERO respect on the lines. They were 4 point underdogs against Florida and crushed them. That was the easiest pick all week. Now they have an LSU team that is coming off being beaten to death by Alabama? I'm taking Arkansas huge.

UPSET ML PICK:

Take the Georgia Bulldogs in Athens +300. Nobody sees this coming, and the Dawgs are the biggest underdog they've ever been at home in 20 years. This game can go one of two ways. Auburn can come in and blow doors, which is a possibility. However, Auburn hasn't won in Athens since 2010, and they haven't been close in the other matchups. This could end up being the Dawgs shocking win of the year. But don't go huge on it. I'd say toss 1-2 units for the upside.

No comments:

Post a Comment