Thursday, November 3, 2016

Week 10 SEC Picks

Hey I actually won Week 8 by going up one unit, then promptly forgot to make picks in Week 9 because I was going out of town. Ooops. Anyway, let's do this with the picks for this week!

STRAIGHT-UP PICKS:

Texas A&M v. Mississippi State - TEXAS A&M
Vanderbilt v. Auburn - AUBURN
GA Southern v. Ole Miss - OLE MISS
Florida v. Arkansas - ARKANSAS
Missouri v. South Carolina - SOUTH CAROLINA
Tenn Tech v. Tennessee - TENNESSEE
Georgia v. Kentucky - KENTUCKY
Alabama v. LSU - ALABAMA

BETTING PICKS:

Texas A&M v. Mississippi State +14 - I'll take MS STATE +14 (1 Unit). Look MS State is awful. Texas A&M isn't. But 14 points for a home dog is ridiculous unless it's Alabama playing them, and Texas A&M isn't Alabama at all. So I'm taking the number.

Florida v. Arkansas +4 - I'll take ARKANSAS +4 (2 Units) Why is Arkansas getting points at home to a Florida team that was anything but impressive offensively against a bad Georgia team? That makes no sense. I'm taking the points again.

Mizzou v. South Carolina -7 - Again I'm taking MISSOURI +7 (1 Unit) It's about points and the fact South Carolina's offense is crap. If Missouri can keep it within one score, and I think they can, then this should be an easy cover for the dog.

Georgia v. Kentucky +2 - This one hurts but take KENTUCKY +2 (1 Unit) Weird things happen when Georgia goes to Kentucky, and I don't trust this Dawgs offense to suddenly figure out how to block. I do trust them to stop Kentucky's run, but that just leads to a close game where maybe Georgia wins by 1 if they are lucky.

Alabama v. LSU +7 - Give me LSU +7 (1 Unit) The public is going to be on Alabama because they've covered so much. In fact the line would tell you to always take Alabama, so it's sort of shocking that Vegas tossed out a low number. I'll tell you why they did, because the sharps are loading up on LSU in a close one.

FLYER PICK OF THE WEEK!

If you want to be dumb and waste some money on a big payday, VANDERBILT +1500 against Auburn begs to have a look. Why? Because Auburn is schizo and Vandy isn't as horrible as they've have you believe. Is Vandy good? No. Is Auburn bad? No. BUT Auburn has shown they can throw a shoe against anybody and they've got Georgia on the road next week who they will take way more seriously than Vandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment