Friday, November 18, 2016

SEC Picks Week 12

So I won a unit last week. Sorry about not doing a film review again but time is a factor now as we get later into the holidays. I don't expect to put up another film review until the SEC championship unless a game really jumps out at me. Last week with UGA upsetting Auburn was a fun game, but it wasn't one I think works well on tape unless you love pointing out how Auburn made massive mistakes. While that's fun, it's pretty obvious to anybody that watched. I like pointing out the subtleties. And I'd need more time. Which I don't have.

Anyway, I finally hit the FLYER PICK OF THE WEEK with UGA! Woooo! Then Arkansas cost me huge. If I'd won that game, I would have pulled off an 11 unit swing and saved my season. Oh well. Reminder that this is a terrible week of crap in the SEC outside of 3 games, most of which aren't lined. I will be spending this weekend outdoors with the girlfriend. On to the picks!

BETTING PICKS:

UL Lafayette v. Georgia -23: I'm taking UL LAFAYETTE +23 (2 Units) - Georgia's coming off a big high beating Auburn. They have Tech next week. This is the very definition of the trap game and this is a lot of points for a Georgia team that can't really score.

Missouri v. Tennessee -16.5: I'm taking MISSOURI +16.5 (2 Units) - I mean I guess Missouri is bad, but is Tennessee suddenly good? Like 16.5 points good? The public is 80% on Tennessee right now and the sharps will always go the other way on that high of a betting line so I'm following suit.


UPSET ML PICK:

Guys, FLORIDA is +450 on the road against LSU. That's insane. The team is NOT that bad, and there's real value here for Florida to pull off an upset against an LSU team that I don't believe is playing with anywhere near enough offense consistently. Florida's defense is good, and their offense is crap. LSU's defense is great and their offense is mostly crap too. In a defensive war, anything can happen. I'll take the flyer here.


No comments:

Post a Comment