Wednesday, November 23, 2016

SEC Picks Week 13

What matters from last week is that I was right on Florida winning outright and cashed a 4.5-1 money line bet. That's awesome. Any day you can do that is the win. The other picks washed out so I gained 4.5 units. Not a bad day's work on to the this Thanksgiving rivalry weekend!

BETTING PICKS:

LSU v. Texas A&M +6.5 - I like LSU -6.5 (1 Unit). I'm not in love with the pick because I think the line is pretty fair, but I never know how LSU is going to play on the road, and I'm not sure if A&M has given up or can score on LSU's suffocating defense. Only one unit.

Kentucky v. Louisville -26.5 - I like LOUISVILLE -26.5 (2 Units) because they got embarrassed by Houston last week. Look, Louisville is good and Kentucky isn't. But add in the fact that Louisville is coming off a game where they were pissed off and punked? Kentucky might get destroyed.

Tennessee v. Vanderbilt +7.5 - I like VANDERBILT +7.5 (1 Unit) since Vandy getting points at home in a rivalry game is usually a good thing. I'm not entirely sure Tennessee is even mentally right for this game and Vanderbilt is playing for the chance at a bowl game.

Auburn v. Alabama -17 - I like ALABAMA -17 (1 Unit) Just ride Alabama until the money train stops. That's the only thing you need to worry about right now.

South Carolina v. Clemson -24 - I like SOUTH CAROLINA +24 (3 Units). This spread makes no sense. At the absolute worst, which was last year, South Carolina lost this game 37-32. I think that Clemson team was better last year, and this South Carolina team is better this year.

MONEY LINE PICK OF THE WEEK

I like Florida again getting +230 against FSU in a game that Florida needs to win to have a shot at the Sugar Bowl. So everything on the line, and I don't believe Florida State is amazing this year. We'll see, it's worth the flyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment