Friday, October 2, 2015

SEC Picks Week 5

Went 4-4 on the units last week, I'm stuck in a .500 rut after getting down early by those first 2 units. This may be the week we're pulling out of it though with a full slate of SEC action. Here's the picks!

Three Units:

Ole Miss v. Florida +7.5 - I like OLE MISS -7.5 in this game. Florida's offensive line is a problem, and Ole Miss has probably the best defensive player in the country on the other side, waiting to demolish whatever pitiful offense Florida tries to muster. Given Ole Miss wanting to prove a point, I'm going big here. Three units.

Two Unit:

Texas A&M v. Mississippi State +6.5 - I like TEXAS A&M -6.5 in this game. Mississippi State has struggled on both sides of the ball, while Texas A&M has been bucking their prior ATS trend with a 3-1 start as a favorite. With the line less than a TD, I like 2 units here this week.

One Unit:

Missouri v. South Carolina +3.5 - I like SOUTH CAROLINA +3.5 in this game. Neither team impresses me at all, but Missouri suspended their QB for this game, and that's worth a unit on the opposing squad.

Georgia v. Alabama +2.5 - I like ALABAMA +2.5 in this game. The game is honestly about as even as you can get by paper, but there's a rain factor involved here. The idea of a muddy, sloppy contest in the wind and the rain? That favors the bigger line and the bigger back. Both of those are on Alabama's side, not Georgia's. Since Alabama is the underdog, I like them in a really close match. Georgia might even squeeze out a close win, but Alabama gets the cover.


Tennessee v. Arkansas +5.5 - I like ARKANSAS +5.5 in this game. I expect this disaster of a game to be ugly and close. I'm going with the points. I won't be watching any of it because it will be horrible football to consume. I said I wouldn't pick them anymore, but I've watched Tennessee struggle to hold any lead.


Auburn, LSU, Vandy, and Kentucky are all playing crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment